Job type: Full time, Internship.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to support the India Retail Programs & Business Development team in operations and marketing.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage merchandising plan, in-store branding and fixture rollout
- Verify content and accuracy of creative and merchandising agency reports
- Support expansion and refresh of retail programs.
- Program & Business Development
- Sales & Account Managers
- Merchandising agency.
Candidates for the role will possess a keen interest in retail marketing and operations, with a relevant degree or work experience. A willingness to learn and be a useful member of a dynamic and busy team is a key requirement.
This role profile gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- An understanding of retail operations and marketing
- Exceptional ability to operate MS Excel and Keynote/Powerpoint
The position is full-time for 2-3 months and based at our office in Bangalore.