Employee Number :- 14174
To: All India Employees
We are in the process of hiring development professionals for Senior Software Engineer/Technical Leader/Senior Technical Leader
role. Please refer your friends and relatives whose profiles match with the following requirements to participate in the selection
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer/Technical Leader/Senior Technical Leader
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Experience: 3yrs to 10yrs
Mandatory Skills: Network / Element Management
· Protocols: SNMP, XML, CORBA, CMIP, TL1, CLI
· Languages: C/C++, Java, J2EE, J2ME, Swings, JSP, JDBC etc
· Operating Systems: Windows, Solaris, Linux
· NMS Software development using Java Object-Oriented Programming and Design (OOP/OOD); on multiple platforms likeSolaris, Unix/Linux
· JFC/Swing GUI development
· Working with Network Equipment using SNMP (SNMPv2/SNMPv3)
· Client/Server architecture using RMI and Web Services (Apache, Tomcat, Velocity and Soap etc.)
· Desire to learn, Innovative ideas, Energy and enthusiasm at work place.
· Should have good customer interaction skills and effective mentoring Skills.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
11th Aug 2012 (Saturday)
10.00 AM – 2:00 PM
Do not forget to upload resumes in iRefer (Aricent World > Quick Links >HR Apps > iRefer) against the following
Requisition # to avail referral bonus:
Senior Technical Leader
Senior Software Engineer
Terms and Conditions:
· Candidates with less than 3 years of experience need not apply. Fresher’s and 2012 graduates are not applicable.
· Candidates will be expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation
· To avail the referral bonus, candidates must mention the referrer’s employee ID at the time of interview
· All terms and conditions of the Aricent iRefer program will apply
· All profiles shall undergo a duplication check before being credited to a particular source/employee
So hurry up & ask your referrals to avail this great opportunity!