Empl id à 23524
Thanks & Regards,
To: All India Employees
We are in the process of hiring Datacom Development & IP Security professionals. Please refer your friends and relatives whose
profiles match with the following requirements to appear in the selection process.
Job Title: Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer/Technical Leader
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification: B.E /B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Experience: 2 years to 7 years
Datacom Development· Strong C programming skills
· Linux programming/ Network programming.
· Expertise in protocol development.
· Layer 3 protocols - ARP, ND, Routing Protocols - RIP, OSPF, BGP4, ISIS, Multicast Routing - PIM-SM & SSM, DVMRP
IP Security (Development)· In-depth experience with software development for a large switch, router, or security apliances and gateways
· Strong background in security domain and framework in data networks.
· Strong theoretical and hands on experience in IKE, IKEv2, MOBIKE, IPSec,
· Expertise in security in networks and in depth understanding of their use cases in a customer network.
· Knowledge and experience in security ACL framework implementation
· Background and understanding of NAT, VPN security gateways, SSL, L2tp
· RADIUS, various subscriber management and authentication protocols including CHAP.
· Strong understanding of various encryption/decryption technologies and chipsets that implement them.
· Working knowledge in Cavium, intel, Broadcom and other chipsets, specifically working with their crypto engines.
· Hands on experience with off-shelf IPSec stacks of various vendors and integration experience of these stacks into various products
· Experience integrating IKEv2 for IPv6/ IPv4
· Experience with data compression applications
· Development/Integration exposure in: PKCS, PKI, ISKAMP, XAUTH, AH, ESP, SSL/TLS, DES, TDES, AES, EAP-TLS, X.509, X9.42, …
· In depth understanding of public/private key cryptography.
· Working knowledge of SSL and SSH.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
23rd September, 2012 (Sunday)
10.00 AM – 4:00 PM
1-7-43-46, Sardar Patel Road.
Do not forget to upload resumes in iRefer (Aricent World > Quick Links > iRefer) against the following requisition # to avail referral bonus:
Datacom & IP Security Positions
Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer/ Technical Leader
Terms and Conditions:
· Fresher's are not applicable
· Candidates will be expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation
· To avail the referral bonus, candidates must mention the referrer's employee ID at the time of interview
· All terms and conditions of the Aricent iRefer program will apply
· All profiles shall undergo a duplication check before being credited to a particular source/employee
So hurry up & ask your referrals to avail this great opportunity!