Job Title : Storage Specialist
• Storage Software Expertise – ControlCenter, StorageScope, Solution Enabler, Timefinder, SRDF, Powerpath, ONTAP
• Hardware Expertise - working/design knowledge – EMC DMX, Clariion, Brocade Director and Departmental Switches, Netapp
• Operating Systems - working knowledge - Solaris/HPUX/Windows
• Excellent Communication Skills
Job Title : Testing & QA Specialist
¿ Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in software testing in Telecom/IT consulting.
¿ 1+ years experience in CRM domain, prefer ClarifyCRM Testing.
¿ Well-versed with the testing concepts and methodologies.
¿ Knowledge about the Software Quality Assurance.
¿ Good Knowledge in Functional, System and Regression testing along with load testing using JMeter application.
¿ Exposure to all stages of Software Development Life Cycle
¿ Good interpersonal skills, commitment, result-oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
¿ Strong in writing, revising and executing test cases.
¿ Extensive experience in Black box Testing.
¿ Ability to understand Functional Requirements and Design Documents
¿ Experience in Clarify CRM applications , GCRM & billing implementation testing
¿ Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent English
¿ Customer centric approach
¿ Problem solving and investigation capabilities
¿ Ability to work with aggressive schedules
Job Title: NOC Engineer
• University degree (computer or communications oriented) or equivalent with 2- 3
years specialized experience in large network and telecom environment.
• Fluency in English.
• Ability to understand, analyse and resolve problems quickly.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Basic understanding of network routing.
• Basic understanding of broad-band data communication technologies including Circuit and
Packet Switching (frame and cell)
• Basic understanding of transmission hierarchical standards including SONET and, SDH
• Basic understanding of router technologies and IP routing protocols.
Job Title: Service Desk Specialist
Any Degree or Diploma in Electronics/Computers or science required.
2-4 years of Industry experience, preferable service desk in a customer support in the telecommunication industry. 2 year of relevant technical
Job Title: Microsoft System Admin
-Intel Hardware Technology : IBM/HP/Compaq Blade and High-Range Systems
-Operating System and middleware : Windows 2003/Windows 2000/2008, ESX3.5/4.0 vmware servers.
-Clustering technology : MCS Cluster, Veritas Cluster
-Veritas Volume Manager technology
-Business Continuity Solution for Windows Servers ( Hot Backup, Virtualization, VmWare,…)
-System requirements and knowledge for highly transactionnal models, data replication & ininterruptible DB critical applications
-Minimum SAN technology knowledge
--Multi-tiers applications architecture and components appreciated
Microsoft Cluster Knowledge preferable,
Strong communication skills (English -> Read + Write + Speak)
Good interpersonal skills
Should be a team player with positive attitude and aptitude.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Job Tile mentioned above
Note: All profiles need minimum of 2-3years experience. NO FRESHERS profiles are welcomed