Since most of the team at SikhiSidak.com comes from a professional background and a big chunk of those being from IT, one fine day in the month of Vaisaakh of 2012 we decided to launch a blog to bridge the gap between increasing job needs and overflowing information of job requirements in the respective organizations of volunteers.
Hence, the birth of www.sikhisidakjobs.blogspot.
The story later on can be best told by the statistics below:
- 450+ job posts through information provided by SikhiSidak Volunteers and subscribers
- 1.56 lakh page views
- Number of blog subscribers: 256
- Monthly page visitors: 25,000+
- 500+ followers on Facebook
- 5+ candidates placed* via www.ssjobs.in
* These are candidates who informed/thanked us after placement. There might be more.
Motivation did not stop here!
With blessings of Waheguru, Jobs4All camp was held at Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib served 300+ candidates on Shahidi Diwas of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib. Blog traffic saw a significant increase since after this camp :-)
So, do you want to be a part of this cause?
It's simple! There are many ways you can help:
- Send us jobs in your organization via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post the job online.
- If you are a blog/website owner, link to us and let your visitors know about this initiative.
- Like, +1 and follow our social pages listed below:
... and we are thankful to many more who keep on sending us regular job openings :)
Subscribe to our job emails: http://www.ssjobs.in/p/subscribe-via-email.html