Company Name : CITI Group
Website : http://www.citigroup.com
Experience Required : BTech/ MCA
Salary : Not Disclosed by the company
Location : All Over India
Role : Trade Sourcing re-engineering Developer
- Knowledge on Sybase , Java, JSP/Struts , Dojo/Ajax
- Exposure to Oracle Weblogic servers •
- Development environment like Eclipse. Competencies
- Good communication skills
- Strong J2EE knowledge
Qualification : B.e/B.Tech in (Computer Science/IT), M.C.A 2011/ 2012 Passed Outs
Functional Area: Software Development
- Design/coding of trade sourcing from ocean.
- Responsible for Trade Data Mart development Development Value.
- Will be working in the j2ee environment with Java/struts/weblogic and Sybase.
About CITI Group:
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.