We are in the process of Hiring Network Engineers. Please refer your friends and relatives whose profiles match with the following
requirements to appear in the selection process.
Job Title: Associate Network Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: : BCA/B.Sc (IT) / B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.
Experience: 6 months to 2 yrs
Interacting with clients, understanding their needs & providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their
Networks & troubleshooting the issues raised. Candidate will be a part of technical team that will be responsible for resolving
trouble-tickets raised by users of the client’s product/service through phone, email or remote access.
- Prior troubleshooting experience
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts)
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
Technical Skills: Core Engineer
1. Strong in OSI Reference Model, L2/L3 switching, VLAN, Ether channel, DTP, VTP, CEF, Basic routing, Password recovery,
STP, PoE, Loop creation and breaking concepts, ROMMON recovery
2. Understanding of IP sub-netting/super netting.
3. Should be comfortable with IP based Routing Protocols like BGP, OSPF and RIP.
4. Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite (both IPv4/IPv6)
Technical Skills: Security Engineer
1. Strong in OSI Reference Model, SSL VPN, IPSec VPN, NAT/PAT, Firewall Services, Deep-packet Inspection, User &
Device Network Access Authentication, Security Policy Management, 802.1x Authentication, ACL, Web Filtering.
2. Understanding of IP sub-netting/super-netting
Technical Skills: Wireless Engineer
1. Strong in OSI Reference Model, 802.11n and legacy 802.11 a/b/g radio, 802.3af POE, WLAN, Access Points, LAN Controllers
2. Understanding of IP sub-netting/super netting
3. Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite (both IPv4/IPv6)
1. Screening of resumes.
2. Eligible candidates will go through a first round of Voice and Accent round.
3. Shortlisted candidates will go through a technical + managerial round followed by HR round.
P.S - Each round will be a elimination round.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
January 19, 2013 (Saturday)
10.00 AM – 2:00 PM
Plot 17, Sector 18
Do not forget to upload resumes in iRefer (Aricent World > Quick Links > iRefer) against the following
Requisition # to avail referral bonus:
Associate Network Engineer
Terms and Conditions:
· Freshers and 2012 graduates are not eligible
· Candidates will be expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation
· To avail the referral bonus, candidates must mention the referrer’s employee ID at the time of interview
· All terms and conditions of the Aricent iRefer program will apply
· All profiles shall undergo a duplication check before being credited to a particular source/employee
· Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible
So hurry up & ask your referrals to avail this great opportunity!
Employee ID:- 14174