Details of Advertisement for Probationary Engineers »»
|Job Title||:||PROBATIONARY ENGINEER (PE)|
- First Class for GEN/OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD
candidates in the following qualifying degree from recognised
college/institution is required:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Information TechnologyCandidates with first class in AMIE/AMIETE in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates currently studying in the final semester/final year of engineering and who will be taking their final semester/final year exams by June/July 2013 are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age limit for General candidates is 25 years of age as on 01.06.2013 for all posts.
- Special dispensation allowed for Other Backward Class (OBC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), Ex-Serviceman (XSM), Kashmiri Migrant (KM). Please refer to the Norms for the same.
- There are 150 vacancies for the above position (80-Electronics & Communication Engineering, 25-Mechanical Engineering, 45-Computer Science & Information Technology).
- The above openings are for the following locations: Bangalore (Karnataka), Ghaziabad (UP), Pune (Maharashtra), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Machilipatnam (Andhra Pradesh) Panchkula (Haryana), Kotdwara (Uttaranchal), Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) and other offices of BEL.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Last date for applying on line is 18.03.2013.
More details on http://jobapply.in/