Website : http://www.ey.com
Qualification : Any non Commerce Bachelors or Maters Degree
Experience Required : 0-2 years
Role: Associate EMS
Salary : As per industry standards
Job Category: Product Development
Location: Across India
Your client responsibilities:
- Work closely in team to carry out the day to day activities of Data processing/ Data Management / Account Management of the process and meet the daily/Weekly/monthly objectives.
- Adherence to the Service Charter/ SLA’s
- Self review of assigned work
- Act according to team interest
- Escalate issues if required.
- Have Effective communication skills – both written and oral.
- Be proficient in Word/PowerPoint/Excel – working knowledge of MS office
- Possess Strong Analytical Skills
- Confident and Self motivating attitude
- Experience in Billing/Transaction Processing/Data Management is desirable
Your main objective is to provide Information Management, Coordination, Account Management services globally to Human capital, Business Tax Compliance, L&D (Learning and Development) and Q&RM (Quality and Risk Management ) groups within Ernst & Young
About Ernst & Young:
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.