Looking for Cost Accountants
Experience:- 0-2 yr
Location:- Himachal Pradesh (Baru Sahib), Punjab , Haryana, Rajasthan
Educational Background:- CWA with domain knowledge of Construction Cost
Industry Type :- Any
Posted Date:- 17 May’13
- Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system.
- Create and review the controls needed for data accumulation and reporting systems.
- Create Cost Accounting plan integrated with ERP.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues.
- Update standard costs in the bill of materials.
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close.
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles.
- Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory.
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analyses.
- Report on breakeven points by schools.
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances.
- Analyze capital budgeting requests.
*Frequent travelling will be required.
*As per the performance, potential candidates will be offered.
Company Profile:- The Kalgidhar Trust(One of the largest NGO’s in the field of rural education in North India with 121 schools.
If you are interested for the same or you can identify any person matching to the above requirement , please send across your CV and in case of any querry please feel free to share. Please find below the contact details:-
852 750 8389