1. Strong technical skills in core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts, Hibernate and Spring.
2. Practical implementation knowledge in JSF is added advantage
3. Must have the knowledge of Middle-ware implementation – Mule / IBM / Oracle ESB; Implementation Knowledge in IBM ESB is preferable.
5. Must have excellent knowledge of relational databases, especially Oracle.
6. Ability to deliver high quality code on time for programming tasks assigned to the individual.
7. Ability to analyze project requests, define project requirements, and then design/develop/test/implement/support technical solutions.
8. Perform analysis, estimation, development, testing and documentation for all assigned development tasks
9. Take ownership of issues through to delivery or issue resolution or escalation, as appropriate
10. Code optimization, performance tuning, demonstrations to QA, BA teams, builds and deployments 11. Ownership of Change process – raise Prod Change requests, follow up for approvals, maintenance of release and config plans
1. Should have good oral and written communication.
2. The individual must exhibit a great deal of personal initiative and accountability.
3. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate or contribute thought leadership are required.
4. Develop specialist knowledge in relevant systems, sharing that knowledge, as required, with other teams
5. Train, guide and mentor new hires in the team.
6. Ability to interact between business and technology departments and able to effectively capture, track and objectively report meaningful information to various constituencies.
2.Experience in web sphere portal
3.Good in Communication skills
Mann India Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
1 A/1, S B Tower, Sector 16 A,
Film city, Noida, U.P.
Mobile : 9810788067
Phone : 0120 4086333
Website : www.mann-india.com