Maximum seats- 60
Apply at www.pnbiit.ac.in
We like to inform you that applications are being invited for the 7th batch of "Advanced Diploma in Banking Technology" (ADBT) programme (approved by Indian Banks' Association as desirable qualification for IT officers in banks & financial institutions), the detailed information of which is available at www.pnbiit.ac.in .
· Eligibility: - Minimum 60% marks in class X and in the qualifying examination i.e. MCA, or B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication, IT).
· Age: - Not be more than 24 years of age as on 23.10.2013
· Placement Record: -
o The institute has an excellent placement record.
o Major Recruiters - Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, NPCI, Dena Bank, Vijaya Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and HCBL etc.
· Last date for submission of application: - 27.09.2013
· Date of aptitude test: - 06.10.2013
· Course commencement date: - 23.10.2013
· Duration of course: - 10 Months.
· Hostel facility available.
S N Rout, AGM