We are in the process of Hiring Network Engineers & Network Specialist. Please refer your friends and relatives whose
profiles match with the following requirements to appear in the selection process.
Job Title: Network Engineer / Network Specialist
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification: BCA/B.Sc (IT) / B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(IT)
Experience: 2 years to 6 years
Interacting with clients, understanding their needs and providing technical support to clients by remotely accessing their
Networks and troubleshooting the issues raised. Candidate will be a part of technical team that will be responsible for
resolving trouble-tickets raised by users of the client's product/service through phone, email or remote access.
- Prior troubleshooting experience
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts)
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support
- Excellent written as well as verbal communication skills
· 802.11b/g/n, 802.11 a/n wireless implementations, configuration
· Multicast over wireless–Troubleshooting and configuration involving enterprise CUWN products including next
generation CT5500 and CT2500 series
· Advanced features like Flexconnect, AP groups, Anchor mobility, RRM
· 802.11n, 802.11i, 802.1x, 802.11e, Lwapp/CAPWAP
· Configuration and optimization of complete Autonomous offerings from Cisco, including 1040, 1140, 1260 series
· Wireless Mesh configuration, troubleshooting and optimization which include products like 1520, 1550 series
· P2P and P2MP wireless bridging configurations and operation enhancements with products BR1310, 1410 series
· Cisco WLC: 2100, 2500, 4400, 5500, WISM, WLCM series
· Cisco Call Manager
· Cisco Unified Unity Connection
· Cisco Call Manager Express & Unity express
· Cisco Unity
· Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
· Cisco IP Phones and Unified Clients
· Cisco voice Gateways, Gatekeepers,
· Cisco Modules
· Signaling Protocols MGCP, H323, Skinny, SIP
· Cisco Attendant console applications (CUEAC, CUBAC, CUDAC)
· Configure Security Appliances ASA/PIX
· Firewall Initialization, address translation (NAT, Global, Static)
· IP routing and VLANs, Access Control Lists, Failover
· Security contexts (virtual firewall)
· IPsec LAN-to-LAN (IOS/ASA)
· SSL VPN (Client/Clientless), Easy VPN (IOS/ASA), CA (PKI)
· Remote Access VPN (IOS/ASA), XAuth, Split-Tunnel, NAT-T
· GRE and GRE over IPsec, L2TP
· AAA (authentication, authorization, accounting)
· RADIUS, TACACS, EAP
· NAC, 802.1x, Trustsec)
· IPS / IDS ( Signatures, Mitigating DoS attacks, Endpoint security, Tuning)
· Basic LAN configuration- Vlans, Trunks, Ether-channels
· STP, SPAN, RSPAN, inter VLAN routing.
· LAN security- DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection
· IP source guard, private VLAN, port security.
· Advanced LAN switching concepts- CEF, QoS on catalyst switches, L2PT, Dot1Q tunneling
· Routing Protocols – RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP
· Multicast – Conceptual Knowledge.
· MPLS – Basic understanding of LDP, TDP, MPLS L2 VPNs.
· In-depth knowledge of services like DHCP, QoS, NTP, HSRP, GLBP, VRRP, ARP, NAT, ACL, PBR, GRE tunneling,
IP SLA/object tracking
· SS 11500 Content Series Switches
· Digital Media Player (DMP 4300 / 4400 Series)
· Digital Media Suite (DMM / Digital Media Manager, SNS / Show and Share)
· WAE Hardware
· WCCP (Web Cache Control Protocol)
· Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) 4.x and earlier
MIS Executive (Contract/Regular):
· Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office Package, Business Objects and GTSS tools
· Good hands on Microsoft excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft project
· Should be comfortable with Excel formulas, functions, pivot tables and chart analysis, charts & graphs
· Transforming raw data into intuitive, illustrative enterprise reports
· Work closely with Operations in order to maintain accurate information about the team needs and requirements
· Excellent knowledge of CISCO Policies and Procedures along with GCI guideline.
Certifications: CCNA, CCVP, CWNA, CCIE (Voice)
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
September 7, 2013 (Saturday)
10.00 AM – 2:00 PM
Plot 17, Electronic City
Sector 18 Gurgaon-122015
Harmeet Kaur Kohli
Terms and Conditions:
· To avail the referral bonus, candidates must mention the referrer's employee ID at the time of interview.
· All terms and conditions of the Aricent iRefer program will apply.
· All profiles shall undergo a duplication check before being credited to a particular source/employee.
· Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
So hurry up and ask your referrals to avail this great opportunity!