Job Title: Trainee (Network Support)
· Qualification: BCA/BSc (IT) / B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc(IT)
· Job Location: Gurgaon
Training Duration: 12 months
· Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
· Routing Protocols
· TCP/ IP and IRQs
· Basic operating systems related to networking
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 12,000/- for first 6 months and INR 16000/- from the 7th month onwards.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3 lakhs per annum with the designation of Associate Network Engineer.
- Candidates should be 2012 & 2013 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible (candidates awaiting their final semester/year results are also not eligible).
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
· Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
· Candidates have to go to the venue directly. Kindly do not upload resumes on iRefer.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule:
Walk-in Location: Gurgaon
Plot 17, Sector 18, Electronic City
10.00am to 3pm
Terms and Conditions:
· Candidates will be expected to make their own arrangements for travel and accommodation