| || |
Designation – Officer ( Voice Process)
* To interact with store personnel working in the stores in UK through calls and resolve their queries related to any part of the store (Front End / Shop Floor / Back office).
* The role is responsible for delivering an excellent standard of customer service to Tesco’s internal customers and uses their expertise to effectively troubleshoot issues raised during a call/ through mails exchanged.
* To be aware about business and customer needs and offer accurate and comprehensive information in the mail/during a call.
* To consistently exceed set daily and monthly targets on customer service availability and any other agreed performance parameters.
* Adhere to and comply with organization’s compliance policies and procedures pertaining to the process.
* Graduate in any Discipline with prior experience with working in a phone based Customer Service & Technical support (voice roles).
* Candidate should be willing to work in Inbound Voice Support ( UK Shift).
* Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills.
* Flexible for shifts, work 5 days in a week and any 2days off.
Experience required 0 to 3 years (BPO/ITES back ground)
* Graduates in any stream ( No MTech, MCA and BCA fresher’s)
Candidates can walk-in on 19 March 2014 between 11:00am to 1:00pm with their updated resume and Government Id proof for the interview .
JOB LOCATION AND INTERVIEW LOCATION - BANGALORE
ANYONE INTERESTED CAN CONTACT ME AT 8147912591
Thanks & Regards
Gagandeep Singh Khalsa
TESCO HSC. Bangalore