• Execution of projects
• Coordinate between the vendor, client and internal team including the SPM/PM, cross-functional development members
• Run the project from project coordination perspective including client coordination along with the PM and independently in the absence of PM, as required and assigned
• Maintain compliance documents
• Must have prior hands on experience in developing e-learning artifacts
• Must have a prior experience of handling eLearning projects
• Open to visit/stationed at client location, if required
• Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
• Must be competent to work in dynamic, team-oriented environment.
• Must be analytical, problem-solving, self-driven
• Must be proactive and flexible and have ability to work under pressure and possess good follow-through skills
• Must have leadership skills
• SQL Server 2005/2008
• OOPS concepts and Multithreading; Strong Object oriented programming concepts and design.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
-Good command on database designing, implementation, performance tuning on MS SQL Server 2005. 2008, 2008
• Good knowledge of operating system concepts
• Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
• Good Knowledge of SDLC
• Can perform as an individual contributor .
• Perform reviews on regular basis.
• Monitor and intimate the health of the project to its senior mgmt regularly.
• Gap analysis on the product related issues faced.
• Excellent skills on project requirement gathering, team leading, & client communication
• Strong project management skills (of all phases from planning to closure), customer interactions, data reporting, process compliance, and team management
• Good knowledge on upcoming technologies
-Ability to interact with customers directly
-Knowledge of estimations/RRF response/pre-sales closure.
Assistant Manager/ Support Lead-LMS
REQUIRED SKILLS :
• Ensures support SLA's are met, manages customer trainings and support, hands-on on technical aspect, team mentoring, frequent interaction with the client and response to the client queries.
• Good knoweldge on ASP.NET, NET Framework 3.5/4.0, C#, WCF, Web services
• SQL Server 2005/2008
Interaction with the client and response to the client queries; Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems of customers
• Understands client requirements, gathers requirement, analyzes the same in accordance with Product and provides solution
• Maintain Support Margins; Regularly reporting to relevant internal mgmt/customer on data matrices, team utilization, profitability per organizational practices
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers; Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service
• Mentoring/Leading team from front to deliver a high standard of service
• Experience on leading support team on enterprise product (or LMS), preferably in e-Learning domain is MUST
• Building excellent knowledge base on product and train customers as and when required
• Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications
• Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes
• Direct/B2B Sales in SME/Enterprise segment, Key Account Management, New account development and Creating accounts in Medium/ Enterprise segment for the company and end to end ownership from sales to collection.
• Giving Product demos and presentations and demonstrations to the decision makers of different prospective companies.
• Analysis of Web/Audio conferencing requirements of companies
• To keep updated Information of market & competitors.
• Client Meetings for technical clarifications, price negotiations & closures.
• Do follow ups & create handy corporate relationship with customers.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Comfortable at handling CXO level people. Exiting relationships with the IT heads/CIO and CTOs etc.
Executive/Senior Executive - Business Development
• Minimum 1+ years lead generation experience in B2B complex sales in an e-Learning, or software Industry for UK/US/Europe markets.
• Effectively meeting assigned performance factors including the number of outbound calls, email blasts, and pipeline management, service level mix and close ratio.
• Tracking details of lost opportunities to improve close ratio.
• Proven new business development 'hunting' experience with demonstrated consistency.
• Positive and energetic phone, excellent listening and email marketing skills.
• Ensuring that prospecting is managed as part of a structured, targeted and measurable process resulting in new prospects are being added to the pipeline on a consistent basis.
• Strong knowledge of the UK/US/Europe markets with experience of selling software and related technology solutions to businesses.
• Uses Internet and other resources to better understand clients' industry and business needs.
• A natural 'self starter'.
• Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
• BBA Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Self-starter, team player, high energy, reliable, strong work ethical.
• Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (gmail, voicemail, MS Office).
• Willing to accommodate job timings based on campaign's requirement. 1+ years
• Should have strong expertise in creating dynamic, xml based interactivities in HTML, Javscript, Jquery.
• Should have a sound knowledge of elearning standards such as SCORM and AICC.
• Should know how to design intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation.
• - Should know how to transform .psd files and wireframes into web user interfaces according to design specifications. 4+ years
Amitoj Singh Phone