|Strategic Operations Delivery is a key element of IBM's globally integrated capability. SO Delivery group works with companies of all sizes, in just about every country imaginable; to provide customers with the best technology services. Through the management of clients' IT environments, the group seeks to improve, enhance and transform business, creating significant cost and performance efficiencies. Leveraging efficient processes and tools and combining it with world-class infrastructure, high-quality and skilled resource base, SO Delivery group provides end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management Services (24
Roles and Responsibilities:
Candidate will be involved in RCA preparation ,mentoring and up skilling DBAs ,contributing in technical initiatives and Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting RAC, Data guard and replication
• Proven knowledge in Oracle RDBMS architecture concepts.
• Usage of data dictionary views, Expert in database administration (undo, redo, space, memory management) .
• Expert in install, upgrade and patching.
• Expert in database performance tuning.
• Expert in troubleshooting issues, Advanced Backup and recovery using RMAN.
• Preparing and reviewing complex change plans ,Expert in database performance tuning
• Database performance tuning, Trouble shooting database issues, Basic SQL and PL/SQL knowledge.
• Good knowledge of Unix and shell scripting , Expertise in administering RAC/ASM OR Dataguard, Handling database Corruption issues.
• Implementing Best practices Performing technical deep derive.
• RCA preparation , Mentoring and upskilling DBAs , Contributing in technical initiatives.
• Oracle Certification (OCP,OCM, OCE) , Working Knowledge of 11g , Use of problem and change management tools, Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting RAC, Data guard, Replication.
Total years of Experience: 5 to 9 years.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.