You can send the resume(s) to :
Contact Persons :
Amandeep Singh : 9811890650 (email@example.com)
Ayush : 9899429294 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Note: (Reference: Guneet Kaur) must be mentioned in the subject line .
Team Leader/ AM – Finance and Accounting (US SHIFT) Experience – 4 to 6 years
Company – Acelerar Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Location – Noida, Sector, 63
Shift Timings – 6:30 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. Only drop (cab) facility provided
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Thorough knowledge of accounting principles within financial accounting & reporting.
2) Knowledge in accounting, bookkeeping & taxation on software's like: QuickBooks, Caseware, Xero, Sage, MYOB, Simply accounting, ACC Pack, Lacerate, TurboTax, Ultra Tax CS, and TaxWise.
3) Working knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS & UK tax laws including VAT.
4) Knowledge in accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank Reconciliations.
5) Review and processing of UK/ US accounting, P&L analysis and tax return preparation.
6) Experience in preparing all U.S. Tax returns (1040, 990, 1041, 1065, 1120 ETC. & state tax returns) using Tax software. Experience with Canadian (T2 /T5013, T1134, T106, NR4, T4A-NR) & UK tax (UK GAAP, PAYE, and VAT) return will be an added advantage.
7) Allocation of assignments to team members & resolve their queries and running of day-to-day operations efficaciously
8) 100% timely delivery of all tasks assigned.
9) Ensures all implemented processes and procedures are documented and kept up to date (SLAs, SOPs, guidelines).
10) Daily track record of incoming & outgoing assignments for all clients.
NOTE: Preference will be given to candidates who are QuickBooks Proadvisor, Xero Certified or Sage Certified Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Educational Qualification - Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant or ICWA or MBA (Finance-reputed org.) or B.Com (H) or M.Comm
2) 4+ year's versatile F&A experience in BPO/KPO industry.
3) Experience in transition, change management, process excellence and team handling of more than (15+) members.
4) Managing client relationship and handle first level escalations.
5) Proactively seeking client feedback to further improve service level standards.
Compensation :- Upto 6 Lacs Per Annum