Requirement No: 1 - Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager, India
Req. No. : 15000025
No. Of Positions: 1
Years of Experience: 10+
The Marketing Director will develop winning marketing campaigns and
propositions to achieve India marketing objectives including brand
metrics, share of voice, sellout targets, fanbase growth and
engagement, referrals and loyalty measures, Net Promoter Scores and
Specifically, the Marketing Director will need to...
● Demonstrate outstanding digital marketing expertise and lead CRM efforts.
● Experienced in 360 marketing especially media, experiential marketing and
● Coordinate development and implementation of marketing programmes amongst
multiple stakeholders including marketing agencies, India 'go to market' team,
Flipkart, and Motorola's regional and global marketing leadership teams. Provide
regular status updates
● Present plans at senior / CxO level within Motorola and Flipkart to achieve buyin
● Negotiate investments to maximize marketing return on investment. Adhere to
quarterly budgets. Help forecast investment requirements for future products
● Plan, localise and execute all relevant marketing communication materials in
alignment with global brand guidelines.
● Communicate India specific requirements to Moto's brand team
● Responsible for aligning country and account specific PR and Social Media
projects with PR team
● Continue to grow brand love for Motorola, especially in the premium segment
● Collaborate and build strong teamwork with other members of the Motorola India
team including Sales, Finance, Business Operations and Product. Align with
Motorola regional team
● Get stuck in from day one
● Bachelors from a reputed Institute
● PG from a premier institute with 10 + years of experience
Requirement No: 2 - Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Req. No. : 15000078
No. Of Positions: 1
Years of Experience: 7+
Team and Culture Description:
This team is responsible for leading sales of handsets, accessories & other products
that Motorola may launch in designated channels in India. This role is critical to expand
our sales penetration as well as SKU efficiency with channel partners. This position is
critical to Motorola's growth and will be a key part of the sales leadership in India.
Position is based in Gurgaon
Scope of Responsibilities:
1. Lead Companion products sales
2. Lead evaluation & drive sales in enterprise channels
3. Drive strategic alliances with operators and other channel partners
4. develop strong relationships with channel partners to gain market share
Minimum 710 years of experience. MBA with experience in B2B and Enterprise sales.
Should have significant experience in Telecom / Consumer Electronics and in delivering
successful mandates in past 23 years.