Send the Profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org Singh, Balvinder (Nokia - IN/Noida)
JG 6 : Systems Integration Engineer – GET
Job Summary :
As an SI engineer you can expect to work on solution/network level activities in customer projects globally involving domains like Voice Over IP Transformation (VIPT), Service Delivery Framework , Telephony Application Services, Subscriber Data Management , Operations Support Systems ( OSS) and more. You would also be involved in working on cutting edge telecom technologies like Telco Cloud, Virtualization, Liquid Applications, Self Optimizing Networks, etc .
You would participate in activities involving Software Development, Solution Design, Installation & Commissioning, Integration, Upgrades, Migrations, IP Planning, Testing, Operations or performance related customer activity to fit the customer business requirements
Key Responsibilities :
- As part of Delivery teams you would get involved in the below activities:
- Understand customer requirements and be part of Delivery Teams which designs and implements solutions to fulfill customer business requirement. Can expect to be part of the team which drives design, implementation, integration and testing of the solution.
- Maybe also involved in activities like product/ solution upgrades/ expansions, migrations, software customization, IP Planning and Technical Support.
- Resolve complex engineering problems of own component area.
- Responsible for quality of all the deliverables within time & cost.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and find the root cause of the issues identified.
- Review and contribute towards solution specification
- Participation in reviews and ensures the quality of the product.
- Coordinate with the Architects, Project Managers, Customer representatives, Product Owners, Release Managers and other stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.
- May have to support presales activities as well as product trials and Proof Of Concepts ( POCs).
- SDLC process and methodologies.
- Computer system and computer architecture (fundamentals)
- Linux/Unix System (User/Admin commands Little inside Kernel)
- Programming skills in C, C++, Java, Perl.
- IP Networking; TCP/IP basic
- Telecom Knowledge (GSM/SS7/Communication system) –
- Excellent debugging skills
Additional Requirnments :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English
- Good team player, self-motivated and possesses strong commitment to excel
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science, Instrumentation or related discipline from a premier engineering institutes in India.
- 0 – 1 years experience in Telecom domain.
- You need to fill the format attached below. If the format is not filled the application would be rejected.
- Only the shortlisted candidates would be called for the Test and Interview on 02nd May 2015 (Saturday) at Noida office.
- The last date for forwarding the profile is 23rd April 2015.