Greetings for the day!!
Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself; I am Pratima & working with corporate hiring for Technology Resource Group Inc.
As discussed, Please find the details below for the position of BDM IT project sales.
If you are looking for a change & willing to grow feel free to send in your resume at Pratima.email@example.com.
Feel free to reach me for any further questions at 0120-4322204.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services and solutions
Functional Area: Sales, Business Development
Experience: 5 to 9 Years
Role Category: Corporate Sales
Role: Assistant Manager BD/Business Development Manager
Job location: Noida, Sector 58
· The candidate should have experience in business development for Offshore IT Software solutions.
· Inside sales experience is desired.
· Candidate must have previous experience of getting business and handling international clients in USA.
· Building prospects through cold calling to various databases.
· Generate Leads through various online databases and sources like LinkedIn, Google etc.
· Must be proficient in finding all details of persons at C level of various organizations.
· Hunt New Accounts and arrange Calls, Meetings and Establish contacts with the C Level Executives and Decision Makers.
· Introduce company services to new prospects/clients through cold calls, networking, referrals, presentations & sales campaigns.
· Responsible for creating new opportunities consistently & meeting opportunity goals.
· Work closely with Presales team to present solutions & proposals to customers.
· Developing, maintaining and maturing sales pipeline by rigorously driving the lead cycle.
· Generating business through closures.
· Keep Data up to date with leads and discussions.
· Candidate must be detail oriented, organized, and must possess strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
· The ideal candidate must be result oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
Thanks & Regards,
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:0120-4322204, Cell: 919873264686