We have an urgent opening for Service Desk Engineer with one of our esteemed client in Noida on contract to hire basis (ongoing), please find below the details for your reference:-
Client name : MNC in Noida
Job type: contract to hire on OMHRA's payroll, convertible in client's role within 6 months to 1.5 years
Designation : Service Desk Engineer
Candidate should be comfortable working for 24*5, shifts include 6 AM to 3PM, 2 PM to 10 PM, 10 PM to 7AM
• College degree and/or 1-3 years technical experience.
• Extensive experience with Windows XP/Win 7 and Macintosh OS X.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office 2007/10 with Outlook in an Exchange environment.
• Basic understanding of networking.
• Proven communication skills, specifically in the areas of active listening and open questioning.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills: telephone, customer service, conflict management, and negotiating.
• Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.
• High level understanding of business functions and the ability to discern impact of end user requests and defects in IT infrastructure on the business.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills on workstation, client/server and business applications.
• Ability to use available tools to provide rapid resolutions.
• Broad current knowledge of information technology products, services, and processes.
• Demonstrate ability to quickly and effectively absorb and apply knowledge in a rapidly changing IT environment.
• Quickly learn and accurately follow established procedures and Problem Management process.
• Ability to communicate technical information in an easy to understand manner.
• Experience in a Service Desk/Technical Support environment
• Knowledge of ITIL methodology
• Familiarity with Adobe products, particularly Flex, Coldfusion and Acrobat
• UNIX\Linux system administration
• Programming or script writing experience
• User Account administration
• Familiarity with telecommunications services including VOIP, wireless and video conferencing.
• Familiarity with security services including Anti-Virus, VPN, OTP tokens and Digital Certificates.
• Experience with relational databases
• Knowledge of SQL databases
1. Answer end-user questions via phone and email on all company supported applications.
2. Perform software installations.
3. Troubleshoot computer problems.
4. Determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.).
5. Advise end-users on appropriate action.
6. Document resolutions for future reference.
7. Link calls to known issues.
8. Participate in assigned projects.
9. Identify process improvements.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Interested candidates can send their resume with following details:-
Relevant Exp in Service desk:
Qualification B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MCSE/MCP/MCSA/MCITP/MCTS :
Comfortable with 24*5 shift (fix Saturday & Sunday off):
Available for face to face interview on 11 Dec at Noida :
Om Hra Pvt Ltd.