Experience:-5 + yrs
Location:- Mohali, Punjab / Baru Sahib Himachal Pradesh
Educational Background:- B.E/ BTech/MCA/M.Sc.
1. 5-7 years of experience in design, development and implementation of web based enterprise applications.
2. Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design, MVC framework and data architectures.
3. Strong Experience in building web based applications using LAMP technologies.
4. Hands on experience in PHP, Ajax, Java Script, JQuery and MySQL.
5. Exposure to frameworks like Laravel/cake PHP/Code Ignitor is must.
6. Solid understanding of database and object-oriented programming.
7. Strong Understanding of complete SDLC.
8. Strong debugging skills are required
9. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
10. Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems.
11. Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
Roles & Responsibility:-
1. Required to lead team of 5-6 developers.
2. Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
3. Responsible for developing efficient business solutions using the best software engineering practices.
4. Manage all the phases of the development lifecycle.
5. Closely work with end users to understand business requirement and deliver efficient solutions to meet the business needs.
6. Development, Deployment, implementation and maintenance of the solutions developed.
7. Developing product user manuals and providing training to end customers.
Company Profile:- The Kalgidhar Trust, one of the largest NGO of India, works to address root causes of evil of the society by improving literacy using the rural education program. The organization runs 129 low cost english medium CBSE Schools, providing modern, value-based education to around 60,000 students of rural areas of Uttar Pradesh, Haryana and Rajasthan, and the backward hilly areas of Himachal Pradesh and Punjab. With equal stress on Healthcare, Women Empowerment and Social Welfare, the organization has been instrumental in the socio-economic uplift of the poor in the far-flung rural areas of North India.
The organization is in process of developing in house software development Center. The objective of the center is to develop ERP solution to meet the business needs of the organization.
If you love challenges and enjoy giving back to the society then please send across your CV and in case of any query please feel free to share. Please find below the contact details:-