This position works directly under the supervision of the Country Manager. Most areas of responsibility are reviewed on a monthly basis and supported by weekly reports as well as face to face discussion by the supervisor. Targets are established on a yearly basis with quarterly review to ensure overall company’s targets/KPIs are met for the year.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Diploma educational qualifications in the technical discipline.
- Preferably 3 –5 years working experience in metal cutting products and experience working in technical manufacturing environment.
- Competent in understanding and communicating all product and technical information.
- Able to assess customer needs competently.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Windows / Office environment.
- Possess own transport.
- To achieve sales targets and other KPIs as defined by the management.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle, from leads to on-going account relationships as appropriate.
- To service existing accounts and develop new opportunities.
- Expand sales to existing customers by identifying additional needs and developing appropriate sales strategy to meet their needs.
- To create new leads through cold calling, networking and following up to successfully close the business.
- Monitor customers and competitor activities in the market and report important customer and competitor information to the management.
- Manage customer accounts payable and ensuring on- time collection.
- Continuously improve current working knowledge of existing and new products and services.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Performance Driven
- Practical Judgment and Disciplined Problem Solving
- Time Management and Perseverance
- Strong Work Ethic and Self-Starting
- Winning Attitude and Networking
- Planning, Listening and Negotiating,
- Resourceful and Presentation Skills