Greetings from Prayas Consultancy Services.
We have an urgent opening with one of our esteem client "ODEX India Solutions" Mumbai ( Ghatkopar ) Location for the position of Sr. Java Production Support
Job Description / Responsibilities:
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the requests from Business team related to issues/changes/queries on the business portal. He will also be responsible for monitoring the health of the application and server and deploying releases on the Production environment every week.
1. Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
2. Knowledge of Agile process
Roles and Responsibilities
Mandatory Skill Set
1. 2-5 years of experience in Application Support/Maintenance, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
2. Experience in working in a J2EE environment with development experience in Spring/Hibernate/AJAX
3. Should also have experience in build and release management
4. Plan and manage release activities for all environments
5. Weekly Support tasks and Release Reporting
6. Experience in SVN
7. Some amount of Systems Administration experience is highly desirable (installation of software, application servers, Server monitoring, Log monitoring etc.).
Optional Skill Set
1. Server Monitoring and Log Monitoring.
2. Experience in working in a cloud environment.
3 Experience on installation of DB, patch, incremental and full backup, restoration, creation of users, access rights management, performance monitoring, etc.
4. Installation of application server like Tomcat, JBOSS, etc. Deployment of J2EE application on Tomcat, JBOSS server. Experience on application logs monitoring
5. Perform file archival and purge
6. Database knowledge
PS : . Responsibilities sometimes require working late evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
At ODeX, we have made it our mission to Simplify Trade. By building an ecosystem that includes Shipping Lines, Port Terminals, CFS, CHAÃƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã¢â€žï¿½s, Freight Forwarders, Shippers, and Banks. By being the Community Portal of Shipping Industry. Through our initiatives of Ãƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã…â€œeÃƒï¿½Ã¢â€
šï¿½ enabling trade Ãƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã¢â‚¬Å“ weÃƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã¢â€žï¿½ve helped trade improve efficiency, reduce costs and add value to their customers. WeÃƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã¢â€žï¿½ve partnered with most leading Stakeholders in the Shipping Industry. We are looking for people who can grow with us. People who have the drive to change the way 90% of world trade works. If you value working with a creative team, working on industry defining solutions Ãƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã¢â‚¬Å“ weÃƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã¢â€žï¿½re looking for you. If youÃƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã¢â€žï¿½re goal oriented and are excited by new ideas Ãƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã¢â‚¬Å“ weÃƒï¿½Ã¢â€šï¿½Ã¢â€žï¿½re looking for you. We recognize that a great organization can only be built by great people. We will give you the space, team and resources required to succeed. All you need to do is reach out to us!
Please revert back asap if interested with the following details:
Are you ready to relocate to Mumbai ?
Pratik N Motta
Prayas Consultancy Services