Interested candidates may Walk in on -
Date: 20th-Jan-2018 (Noida/Gurgaon)
Timings: 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
Senior Software Engineer
3-5 years' experience
Gurgaon / Noida
· Functions as expert developer focused on Java and J2EE technologies.
· Reviews and analyzes change requests to determine the scope of work and estimate the level of effort for application changes.
· Writes detailed technical specifications for changing application components based on business requirements and high level designs
· Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues; identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
· Follows configuration control procedures over application source libraries at pre-release levels
· Assists in development and improvement of application maintenance plans, processes, procedures, standards and priorities
· Maintains direct knowledge of and applies all applications maintenance technical processes, procedures, and quality standards
· Provides the Development Lead with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
· Provides technical guidance to junior-level programmers assigned to assist the development process
· Assist the Development Lead/System Architect in developing artifacts such as high level design, technical design, unit test plans, etc.
· Assist the Development Manager in preparing development plans, budgets, and schedules
· Provides Production Support and meets the defined SLAs.
· Should be a Technical Graduate (B.E, B.Tech, M,Tech, MCA)
· Skills: Core Java, Angular JS, J2ee, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ibatis, webservices, oracle, maven
· Good to have experience on Android/Java, iPhone/Swift, IBM Jazz Platform, Glassfish.
· Expert level skills in Web Applications Development & integration using JAVA and J2EE technologies.
· Experience with relational and object oriented modeling.
· Hands on experience on servers like websphere, weblogic and jboss.
· Strong skills required in SQL, stored procedures, and triggers.
· Health and Welfare domain knowledge is desirable with knowledge of Health Care Spending accounts in particular.
· Experience meeting tight deadlines. Flexibility/adaptability a must.
· Must have working knowledge of all Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities, including, requirements, design, Coding, Unit Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
· Willing to work in shift timings
Lead Software Engineer
6-9 years' experience
Venue Details <Gurgaon>:
7th Floor, Unit – 2, Bestech Business Tower,
Sohna Road, Sec – 48, Gurgaon
Phone: 0120-4524300, Extn:718-6716
Venue Details <Noida>:
First Floor, Tower A&B, Knowledge Boulevard,
Plot 8A, Sector 62, Noida
Phone: 0120-4524300, Extn:717-1550
- Photo ID Proof (Original)
- Copy of Resume
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Walkins at Conduent for Java
at 8:56 PM